Bogdan Poprawski, Ph.D.
Broker of Record
* Broker of Record, full time professional in real estate since 1989;
* Member of Re/Max 100% and 200% Clubs;
* Graduate of Mike Ferry Organization (Sales and Marketing School);
* Certified Mortgage Broker (Seneca 2000);
Bogdan is specializing in ICI real estate and focusing on investment real estate.
Paul Jama, MBA
Paul has been a licensed real estate professional and full-time member of Toronto Real Estate Board, OREA, and CREA since 1986.
* earned MBA degree in Business Management at Poznan University of Economics, Poland
* has completed number of specialized real estate courses in real estate law, mortgage financing, investment and commercial real estate applications
* has been involved in multimillion dollar investment, commercial and residential transactions over the years
* the cornerstone of Paul's business approach is embracing new technology and tools of the trade while adhering to old-fashioned work ethics.
Charles brings to the team wealth of corporate customer service experience, project management, and negotiation skills.
As a successful Real Estate Investor himself, he is motivated to help others pursue the dream of owning their own home, purchase recreational or retirement rural properties, or acquire income investment properties for additional revenue streams, equity realization, and future financial security.
Charles has the experience and know-how to help you envision your real estate goals.
Jack Krosinski B.A.
*Registered as a Sales Representative since 1998, specializing in luxury condominium and pre-construction condominium sales.* Earned his Hon.B.A. at the University of Toronto.
Arty Basinski is the 'Real Estate By Bike Guy'
Has lived all across Toronto for over 10 years and has an incredible knowledge of the city thanks to daily biking and involvement in community events. His knack for investment opportunities has kept his clients very happy highlighted with his own loft in Leslieville which has increased an incredible 40% since he purchased it a year earlier, Yes 40%!!
Arty's business motto is quality over quantity: He only takes on a limited amount of clients at a time to ensure they get his full attention and care.
A portion of his earnings donated to local animal charities.
To contact Arty call: 647 378 9339.
Maria Mallia: Administration
Spencer Poprawski: Marketing Assistant